Tomiko Kuhara, PhD
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy from the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Kyushu University, Japan
- Pioneer and leading scientist in the field of metabolomics and biochemical diagnosis of metabolic disorders
- Pioneer in the development of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) method for the screening of newborns for inborn errors of metabolism
- Founder of the Japan Clinical Metabolomics Institute, Japan
- Professor Emeritus at the Kanazawa Medical University, Japan
- Former President of the Japanese Society of Biomedical Mass Spectrometry, Japan
- Councilor of the Japanese Society for Inherited Metabolic Diseases, Japan
Vrushali Joshi , PhD
- Ph. D , in Applied Biology, from University of Mumbai,Mumbai, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research from Mumbai Pharmacy college, India
- Masters of Science from University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
- Research officer CREMERE-Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Project, Govt. of India, (2002-2006)
- Research Associate- CREMERE- MILS (Matsumoto Institute of Life Science, Japan) Project (1998-99). Diagnosis of high-risk IEM for Congenital Metabolic Disorders by Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry
- Government recognized Genetic Counselor.
- Life member of Indian Society for Human Genetics and Indian Society for Genetic screening
- Over 15 years of experience in GC-MS based biochemical screening and diagnosis of metabolic disorders
- Has analyzed over 80000 cases for IEMs and has come across more than 2000 cases of common and rare genetic disorders.
Dr Li Ming Ming
Deputy Technical Director, Cordlife Group Limited
- Doctor of Philosophy in Stem Cell biology from Faculty of Dentistry, National University of Singapore.
- Over 8 years' experience in cell therapy research in bone tissue engineering, degenerative neurological disorders, diabetes, etc.
- Worked through the whole drug discovery process from identification to pre-clinical efficacy studies.
- Project manager in global clinical trials, Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- Member of International Society of Stem Cell Research, European Molecular Biology Laboratories and International Association of Dental Research.
- More than 10 peer reviewed international scientific journal publications.
- Articles selected as two of the cover of issues in Journal of Tissue Engineering
- Thesis committee member for Doctoral candidate (Area: Stem cell development) in National University of Singapore